Wat Pha That Luang
Built in 1566 by King Setthathirath, Wat Pha That Luang Stupa represents Lao sovereignty and is regarded as the most important national symbol and religious monument in Laos. According to legend, Buddhist missionaries and monks sent by King Ashoka, Emperor of the Mauryan Empire from India brought a holy relic (believe to be the breast bone) of Lord Buddha to the Great Stupa. Due to centuries of foreign invasions which left it heavily damaged and completely destroyed during the Siam Invasion, the Great Stupa was finally restored back to its original design in the 1930s.
High quality print on a UNISEX, 5.6-ounce, Dri-Power® Active, 50/50 cotton/poly style shirt. Advanced moisture management performance. Seamless 1x1 rib knit crew collar. Double-needle coverstitching on front neck. Shoulder-to-shoulder taping. Double-needle sleeves and hem. For best result, wash it inside-out to protect the design